Live entertainment featuring: Legacy Band
NEW RAINY DAY BACKUP PLANS:
Backup Plan Option #1: If we think the event will be a wash-out, we will be opening the Winery Tasting Room, Winemaker’s Ballroom and Barrel Room on Mother’s Day. We will have a special wine tasting and will be inviting all of the festival food trucks and crafters to our main property. You will be able to redeem your Mother’s Day Voucher for entrance to the winery on Sunday May 10, 2020. All visitors over 21 will receive a complimentary bottle of Valenzano Wine (for takeout only) and all moms will receive a special box of chocolates. If the Mothers Day Picnic is cancelled obviously we will not have room to accommodate everyone at our main location. This offer is valid while supplies last and while our building capacity is not exceeded. Just like when going out to any restaurant or venue on a busy day, there may be a wait in the lobby prior to entrance. Our building has occupancy limits which we must comply with. If you try this option and there is a long wait when you arrive, you may consider taking advantage of our #2 backup plan (listed below). Again, we can only facilitate about 1/2 of ticket holders at this location.
Backup Plan Option #2: If the Mother’s Day Picnic is cancelled and you choose not to take advantage of Backup Plan Option #1, your ticket will automatically be converted to a store credit. There will be no cash refunds. Your store credit can be redeemed for any purchases made in our tasting room during regular business hours or during our Thursday Night Dinners. You may also redeem your vouchers at our outlet locations and during WineFestNJ 2020. Your store credit voucher will expire on September 20, 2020 and will have no value after this date.
- Guests are permitted to bring in coolers and picnic food. Coolers and bags must be presented for inspection upon entrance.
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS RESTRICTED from our Mother’s Day Picnic
- PETS ARE RESTRICTED from our Mother’s Day Picnic, Service Animals are always welcome – guests should note ALL SERVICE ANIMALS WEAR IDENTIFYING VESTS so that they are not approached/pet/distracted.
- 21+ GUESTS MUST WEAR THEIR WRIST BANDS TO BE SERVED AND/OR DRINK at our Mother’s Day Picnic.
- Valenzano Winery will discontinue serving samples and/or selling closed containers to any visitor who appears or is suspected of being intoxicated with or without proper cause and/or notification. Do not participate in wine tasting if you are on any prescriptions or herbal supplements that warn of adverse side effects if mixed with alcohol.
- Electric, gas, or charcoal grills are not permitted.