Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by Edgar Allan Poe
DINNER SHOW TICKETS: $60.00 plus 20% entertainment fee ($12)
It is a dark night on All Hallow’s Eve. A group of some of the masters of Gothic horror have gathered at Valenzano Winery to share tales of dread and woe. But, where is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? Join us for a dark murder mystery for this Halloween season with a group of classical writers of chilling tales.
A limited seating of 130 guests will enjoy a private dinner and show in the Winemaker’s Ballroom. Doors open at 5:45 pm. Dinner and show will start promptly at 6 pm. Dinner will be served buffet style with the selection listed below. Our regular Thursday Night Dinner Menu will not be available this evening. Parties of 7 or more will be sat at private tables. Parties 6 or less may be sat banquet style. Please provide us with an updated email when you place your order, as additional correspondence pertaining to this event will be sent. If you would like to be seated with a specific party, please include that when making your reservation. We will diligently attempt to honor all seating requests.
Questions and concerns may be directed to Heather Epps at 609-268-6731 ext 305.
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Butter
- A Medley of Fruits, Charcuterie, and Cheeses
- Marinated Flank Steak – Teriyaki Glaze and Pineapple Salsa
- Mediterranean Chicken Piccata – Olives, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Capers
- Salmon – Blook Orange Beurre Blanc
- Penne Aurora – San Marzano Aurora Sauce
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Haricot Vert and Carrots
- Soda, Coffee, Decaf, Hot Teas