WineFest 2015 will be held on September 19 & 20, 2015. Your application has been received and is approved. Please be aware of the following conditions.
- WineFest 2015 is held at our festival grounds at 1320 Old Indian Mills Rd, Shamong, NJ 08088. This is not our main winery location on Route 206.
- Load in time is from 8:00am – 10:45am on September 19 & 20. You will check in with Sean or Heather when you arrive. They will then show you to your vendor space.
- You must be completely setup by 11:00am. Your automobiles must be moved and parked in the designated vendor parking which is behind the east vineyards. You are not required to break down on Saturday but we do not have overnight security.
- Crafters will be assigned a 10’x10’ space on an open field. You are responsible for providing your own 10×10 tent and tables. You must also properly stake the tent. If we feel the tent is not properly and safely weighted we will not permit you to participate in the event
- Much thought, and many hours of planning, went into deciding where each crafter will be placed. Please do not ask to be moved. If the weather cooperates, there will not be a bad location. As promised, preferred spots are first offered to those vendors who came out and supported when we were looking for crafters during our smaller events. Please do not ask to be moved.
- When you arrive please setup in the following order:
1) Find a spot to park while you unload 2) Move your product to your space 3) Park your vehicle in the assigned parking lot 4) setup your tent, product and display. Please do not leave your car in the festival area while you are setting up your display area. There is not enough room for this and it will certainly lead to much frustration of your fellow vendors.
- Any unattended cars that are not in a designated parking spot before, during, or after the festival will be immediately towed.
- This event is RAIN OR SHINE. Rain does not stop our customers from coming out therefore vendors are not permitted to break down early. If excessive rain/wind persists, a festival coordinator will make the call to close the crafter area and this will be done in an orderly manner.
- Food vendors will be inspected by the Board of Health and Fire Department. If you have not already completed the permitting process you need to do so or you will not be permitted to set up.
- You must not break down any earlier than 5:30pm. Please cleanup after yourself and place all trash in the dumpsters. A safety professional will tell everyone when it is safe to pull your cars up to start loading. Please do not move your vehicles until you get the final OK. Safety must come first!
- When entering the festival grounds, pull down the main gravel driveway. An employee will tell you where to park and where you space is located.
- You are welcome to participate in the festival activities. Tickets for the wine tasting will be sold at the front gate for $20.00. Your patronage is appreciated. Ticket sales fund our advertising and promotion of the festival which in turn will bring you more revenues.
- Vendors will each be given two ‘vendor wrist bands’. You must wear these at all times! They indicate to security that you are permitted to be on the grounds. They do not permit you to the wine tastings being offered. Any vendor who has more than 2 employees must contact us and explain the need for the additional staffing. Last year we had issues with dozens of people arriving late to the festival claiming they ‘are working with a crafter’. This year these people will not be allowed onto the property without paying a full admission.
- If you would like to participate in WineFest and sample from the over 100 wines being served you must purchase a ticket. No free tickets and no free wine glasses will be provided.
- Please ‘like’ our facebook page at facebook.com/valenzanowinery and ‘join’ the WineFest 2015 event. We appreciate our vendors support in promoting WineFest.
Please post below any questions you may have about participating as a vendor or crafter in WineFest 2015.