October Offerings -RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
August 07, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Reservations available for outdoor tabletop service
Thurs & Fri 11am-5pm
Sat & Sun 11am-4pm
Wines are available by the glass, bottle and variety flights.
*We are not offering wine tastings at this time
Wine Fights $15
(4) 2 oz pours
Artisan Cheese $18
Selection of 3, seasonal jam, nuts, honey, cornichons, grapes, crostini-add Prosciutto $5
Beef Carpaccio $15
Filet, roasted garlic truffle aioli, petite potatoes, pickled habanero, sesame tuile, greens
Bavarian Pretzel $12
Imperial Porter Brotherton beer cheese, house mustard, hot honey
Cheese Curds $9
House battered Wisconsin curds, lemon aioli
Mussels du Jour $15
Ask your server for the chef’s special
Ahi Tuna Salad $22
Mixed greens, snow peas, blistered tomatoes, sesame, toasted almonds, red onion, lemon vinaigrette, ponzu
Cuban Sandwich $14
Ham, swiss, roasted pork, house mustard, pickles, house fries
Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich $12
Slow roasted tomato spread, basil pesto, sliced tomatoes, mozzarella di bufala, house fries
Sacchetti Pasta $15
Choice of prosciutto & fontina cheese, or spinach & asiago Sacchetti, beurre blanc, crispy leeks
Brussel Sprouts $8
Bacon, pickled mustard seed, honey
House Fries $5
Sweet Potato Fries $5
Please call us at 609-268-6731 ext. 302 with any issues regarding reservations. We are working on a plan to re-open wine tasting reservations. We will post that info here when it becomes available.
The following policies are designed to ensure we are compliant with COVID19 regulations while providing the best possible experience for guests who visit with a reservation.
· ALL available reservations are strictly outside seating in our Patio Courtyard which is adjacent to our north vineyard and fountain area.
· All guests must be 21 or older.
· Valid ID required at arrival.
· No pets allowed.
· No outside food, beverages, or decorations permitted.
· Walk-in patrons and guests arriving without having made a reservation through OpenTable may have to wait for a table which may or may not become available during the day’s business hours.
· Your reservation will be removed after a 10 minute grace period if your party does not arrive on time. If your party is going to be late please call the winery at 609-268-6731 ext. 302.
· In the event of inclement weather, we will offer limited seating beneath the cover of our portico or offer to reschedule your reservation to the following weekend based on availability.
· Masks are required while arriving at the winery, during curbside pickup, and when indoors. Valenzano Winery has implemented a COVID19 sanitation policy for your health and safety. We appreciate your patience, and compliance as we work together to observe these policies.
· Sanitation stations are located throughout the winery. These stations are equipped with hand sanitizer, and tissues for your safety & convenience.
· Guests are NOT permitted in the vineyard during peak business hours and without permission from management.
· We reserve the right to deny service to any patron at any time if we feel NJ COVID19 regulations are not being followed.
- How Do I Reserve A Private Tent For WineFestNJ 2020
- Loyalty Rewards & VIP Memberships now available! Sign up today for instant savings on Valenzano Wines.
- Mother's Day Picnic 2020 Tickets Now Available at the winery tasting room.
- Listen to Anthony Valenzano & Jack Tomasello on Eat, Drink & Be Marilyn Podcast
- Brotherton Brewing Company set to open new headquarters and tasting room.