August 07, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Reservations available for indoor and outdoor tabletop service
Fri day & Saturday 11am-9pm
Please call us at 609-268-6731 ext. 306 with any issues regarding reservations.
- Reservations are inside our spacious ballroom, or in our Patio courtyard which is adjacent to our north vineyard and fountain area.
- Walk-in patrons and guests arriving without having made a reservation through OpenTable may have to wait for a table which may or may not become available during the day’s business hours.
- Because of limited capacity, please contact us at 609-268-6731 if you party is running behind the scheduled reservation.
- We may not be able to hold your reservation if your party is over 15 minutes late.
The following policies are designed to ensure we are compliant with COVID19 regulations while providing the best possible experience for guests who visit with a reservation.
· Masks are required while arriving at the winery, during curbside pickup, and when indoors. Valenzano Winery has implemented a COVID19 sanitation policy for your health and safety. We appreciate your patience, and compliance as we work together to observe these policies.
· Sanitation stations are located throughout the winery. These stations are equipped with hand sanitizer, and tissues for your safety & convenience.