FROST DAMAGE OF 2020
April 28, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Due to the low temperatures of April 22, 2020 Valenzano Winery vineyards were damaged by a hard frost. In particular our vineyards of ives grapes which are used to produce our Shamong Red Reserve were effected. The vines will push new shoots which will produce a high quality but very low volume yield. This will limit the production of next year's Shamong Red Reserve. Unfortunately this is not a grape that we can source from other vineyards.
- How Do I Reserve A Private Tent For WineFestNJ 2020
- Loyalty Rewards & VIP Memberships now available! Sign up today for instant savings on Valenzano Wines.
- Mother's Day Picnic 2020 Tickets Now Available at the winery tasting room.
- Listen to Anthony Valenzano & Jack Tomasello on Eat, Drink & Be Marilyn Podcast
- Brotherton Brewing Company set to open new headquarters and tasting room.