Tasting Room & Restaurant Operations Closed for 2 weeks to reduce spread of COVID-19
March 16, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Due to concerns over COVID-19 our company has made the decision to close our main tasting room and restaurant operations for two weeks with plans to reopen when advised by the CDC and state of New Jersey. Valenzano wines are still available for take-out purchase at our outlet locations, wine stores and licensed supermarkets throughout New Jersey.
Please GET YOUR HOME READY by following CDC guidelines listed at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/get-your-household-ready-for-COVID-19.html
- How Do I Reserve A Private Tent For WineFestNJ 2020
- Loyalty Rewards & VIP Memberships now available! Sign up today for instant savings on Valenzano Wines.
- Mother's Day Picnic 2020 Tickets Now Available at the winery tasting room.
- Listen to Anthony Valenzano & Jack Tomasello on Eat, Drink & Be Marilyn Podcast
- Brotherton Brewing Company set to open new headquarters and tasting room.