PHOTO SHOOTS AT VALENZANO FAMILY WINERY
March 16, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Locations at Valenzano Family Winery are available for private photo shoots. If you are interested in using our property for a photo shoot please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
· Date you would like to schedule your photo shoot
· Time of the photo shoot
· Specific property and location you would like to use for your photo shoot.
· Number of people who will be present during your photo shoot (including photographers)
Valenzano Winery maintains multiple farms, venues, indoor locations and production facility areas which all may be available for a photo shoot. These locations however are not all available at the same time and much of our property cannot be used for private shoots during business hours or during times when private events are booked at our property. The best way to guarantee that most of our property is available to you for your shoot is to schedule a private party with us. If that is not the case, the areas available to you will be limited dependent upon the time/date you are interested in.
If you have never visited our winery and are uncertain what locations you are interested in using for your photo shoot, we suggest you visit for a wine-tasting, schedule a tour, make a dinner reservation or attend one of our public events in order to learn more about our venue before requesting a private photo shoot. Options for photo shoots is intended for Valenzano Winery customers and people who are familiar with our property.
PHTOSHOOT RATE: $125.00 PER HOUR
- How Do I Reserve A Private Tent For WineFestNJ 2020
- Loyalty Rewards & VIP Memberships now available! Sign up today for instant savings on Valenzano Wines.
- Mother's Day Picnic 2020 Tickets Now Available at the winery tasting room.
- Listen to Anthony Valenzano & Jack Tomasello on Eat, Drink & Be Marilyn Podcast
- Brotherton Brewing Company set to open new headquarters and tasting room.