How to become a food truck or craft vendor at WineFest and other Valenzano events.
February 28, 2020/0 Comments/by ABV
Valenzano Winery regularly accepts vendors to special events hosted at the winery and our festival & event grounds.
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities the best place to start is by learning more about the events that we offer. You can do this by visiting our Events & Festivals page.
Every event we host is listed here. If you click on each individual event you will see a link to apply as a craft vendor or food truck.
If you do not see a link to register, it is because of the following reasons:
- Applications have not been released for the event you are interested in.
- We are longer accepting vendors for because we have reached capacity.
- We rarely accept vendors to any events less than 2 weeks out
- We do give preference to vendors that participate in our smaller (less profitable events)
- Food Trucks need to submit a menu during their application process. The menu is reviewed. If menu items are not approved we will contact you and give you the opportunity to receive a full refund if you are not pleased with our menu restrictions.
We do not accept vendor/crafter applications through facebook or social media platforms.
All food trucks and any vendor selling pre-packaged food must provide a certificate of liability and workers comp insurance. All food vendors are responsible for aquiring their own Board of Health permits and Division of Fire Safety Permits for any open flames.
- How Do I Reserve A Private Tent For WineFestNJ 2020
- Loyalty Rewards & VIP Memberships now available! Sign up today for instant savings on Valenzano Wines.
- Mother's Day Picnic 2020 Tickets Now Available at the winery tasting room.
- Listen to Anthony Valenzano & Jack Tomasello on Eat, Drink & Be Marilyn Podcast
- Brotherton Brewing Company set to open new headquarters and tasting room.