Hosting an Event at Valenzano Winery
Valenzano Winery offers a host of different options to accommodate your truly “one of a kind South Jersey Wedding event”. We have grown & cultivated 3 farms over the years and stand ready with a bevy of unique venues to accommodate 2 to 200 guests for your special vineyard event or wedding.
What you should know about hosting an event at Valenzano Family Winery
* Due to changes to our business as a result of COVID-19, we currently only booking private events on Friday and Sunday evenings at the Winemaker's Ballroom. Saturday dates are no longer available for private weddings and private events at the Winemaker's Ballroom. Saturday dates are available at the Vintner's Pavilion.
* The ‘Approved Catering Companies’ listed below can be contacted to receive menu, service and pricing options for any of our facilities. The price they provide you will be all-inclusive and will include the use of our facilities.
* There are no fees paid directly to the winery other than wine packages that you may purchase from us. Deposits are secured through our caterers as well.
* If you would like to visit the winery and see the Winemaker’s Ballroom you can do so by visiting anytime during regular business hours; however only the listed caterers will be able to discuss pricing. These professional event coordinators handle all aspects of hosting events at the winery including menus, service options, pricing & event planning services. They are all available to meet you at the winery and provide a tour at your convenience. There is no obligation required to schedule your tour!
* We recommend contacting our caterers directly for pricing and menus; then schedule a tour with the one that sparks your interest the most. Any other questions regarding our facilities other than pricing and menu options can be directed to us through our contact page.
* Our caterers manage our calendar and can also assist you with finding your perfect date. All dates are secured through a deposit with the caterer of your choice.
Have A Question?
Choose From One of Our Three Venues
Winemaker's Ballroom (Currently booking Fridays & Sundays in 2022 and 2023)
- Seats up to 200 guests
- Cocktail hour in the winery barrel room
- Outdoor patio surrounded by vineyards
- Private Bridal Suite
- Stunning LED lighting package
The Wine House (Bookings for this venue are currently on hold due to COVID-19 challenges)
- Seats up to 50 guests
- Perfect for showers, engagement parties or corporate events
- Access to our courtyard surrounded by flower gardens and vineyards
- Private Bridal Suite
- Wine tasting and wine tender included at all events
Vintner's Pavilion (Currently booking Fridays and Saturdays in 2022 and 2023)
Included with the Vintner’s Pavilion rental:
- Vintner’s Pavilion capable of seating 150 guests comfortably for up to a 5 hour reception and 1/2 hour ceremony.
- Use of the Wine House which includes a mahogany wine bar, restrooms and additional seating area
- 4 large fire-pits with seating and gas tiki torch lighting throughout the courtyard which provides incredibly dazzling lighting after sunset.
- Ceremony area with vineyard backdrop
- Newly renovated men’s and ladies’ room.
- Open air dance floor
- Covered stage area & gazebo
- Access to vineyard for photo shoot
Approved Catering Companies
New clients must view our Advisory & Waiver to learn how to guarantee your date is booked and confirmed through event insurance.
Additional Event Partners
- Nicole Heaton
- 555 Fellowship Rd
- Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
- Website: www.westinmountlaurel.com