DINNER SHOW TICKETS: $60.00 plus 20% (staffing & entertainment fee) plus tax
Dinner tickets include a free entrance ticket to WineTrail Weekend scheduled for Friday November 23 or Sunday November 25 along with a private barrel tasting ($15.00 value)
Join the players of the New Jersey Renaissance Faire for a chilling night of dark tales of classic horror hosted by the master himself, Edgar Allen Poe. Enjoy heart stopping stories told by Poe and his guests while you dine on a sumptuous meal and enjoy the finest wines of the East Coast.
A limited seating of 130 guests will enjoy a private dinner and show in the Winemaker’s Ballroom. Doors open at 5:45 pm. Dinner will commence at 6:15 pm with the show starting promptly at 7 pm. Dinner will be served buffet style with the selection listed below. Our regular Thursday Night Dinner Menu will not be available this evening. Parties of 7 or more will be sat at private tables. Parties 6 or less may be sat banquet style. Please provide us with an updated email when you place your order, as additional correspondence pertaining to this event may be sent. If you would like to be seated with a specific party, please include that when making your reservation. We will diligently attempt to honor all seating requests.
Questions and concerns may be directed to Heather Epps at 609-268-6731 ext 305.
Call Now To Reserve Your Tickets – 609-268-6731
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Butter
- A Medley of Fruits, Charcuterie, and Cheeses
- Marinated Flank Steak – Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad, Balsamic Reduction
- Mediterranean Chicken Piccata – Olives, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Capers
- Mango Chipotle Chili Glazed Shrimp – Served over Coconut Rice Pilaf
- Penne Aurora – San Marzano Aurora Sauce
- Parmesan Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Haricot Vert and Carrots
- Soda, Coffee, Decaf, Hot Teas